EP: 002 Start Shooting Manual Today to Bring your Photography to the Next Level
Shooting in manual is the fastest way to stat getting better photos. When you are aware of your controls and what they do, you can really manipulate your image with much more precision than you can in your cameras other shooting modes.
In todays episode you will learn:
- What manual shooting is
- Why its different from the other shooting modes
- The pros of shooting manual
- The cons of shooting manual
- What aperture means
- What aspects of your camera you need to control
- How to make shooting in manual less scary
- How shooting manual gives you more creative control
- How to change your settings to preplan for light
- How shooting manual will save you time when editing
Check out Reddit user /u/SharkDP photo. Its a great photo that took me by surprise.
[18mm, f/11, 1/1250, ISO 400]
We start the Instagram Hashtag #StopDown were we post our photos we take at aperture f8 or above.
If you have any questions Feel free to email us today at
Connect with us on Facebook!