This Week is a little different. Indianapolis Wedding Photographer Raymond Hatfield talks about what it takes to be a good photographer. When I got a message from Lorena, a fellow listener asking "If gear doesn't make you a good photographer, what does?" I knew I had missed something in the podcast. If she was asking this question Im sure you are too! So I pushed this weeks episode back to release this one first because it ties in too well to next weeks episode!
In This Episode you'll learn:
- What Raymond was up to this week
- Some struggles I have found with the Gear 360 for Engagement Photography
- What I would do if I had a bad Engagement session
- We get some shout outs on the podcast!
- I talk about the Beginner Photography Podcast new Instagram Stories
- What it takes to be a good photographer
- What is more important in photography than gear
- Why Photoshop won't make you a better photographer
- Why posting couples won't make you a better photographer
- How Cameras work
- Why Gear won't give you a shortcut to being a good photographer
- The 2 core concepts of photography
- What makes a great photo
- Why photography is so subjective
- How to get better technical knowledge
- Why you need to go out and shoot more!