James Wheeler has been photographing his life and travels with his family for years and discovered the process of uploading his photos to several websites can be time consuming and boring. He is the a co-founder of Photerloo, a social media management tool for photographers and you can find him and his photos photos on most photography and social media site, all the links are available from his website Souvenirpixels.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- What pushed James to purchase his first camera
- Why Traveling is so important to James
- Some of James's favorite photography courses that taught him so much
- What Microstock sites are
- How James makes money from his photography on the side
- What led James to create Photerloo software
- Why Metadata is so important to sell your photos
- How you can make money with your photography
- How to sell photos online
- How James created a way to spend more time photographing what you love
- How James captured his most popular photo
- How much money James Has made off one photo he posted on a microstock site
I didn't think photography would take me 10 years to learn half of it
I bought too many books and courses and just started shooting
I didnt understand how important post processing was!
GET OUT AND SHOOT MORE
Its so easy to read everything about photography and never do it. I just did it.