Taylor Jackson is a travel and wedding photographer who shoots more than 60 weddings per year and flys around the world to create a travel show called "A Photographer In" that is popular on his youtube channel. Taylor teaches us today how he gets to travel the world for cheap or even free by just using your camera.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How Taylor got into photography
- How he introduces himself at a party
- How Taylor decided to reach out to hotels or restaurants to ask if he could provide value to them
- How many hotels Taylor had to reach out to to get a response
- 3 Elements that will make your travel photos more engaging and interesting for others to view
- How to take great photos that hotels will want to share with their audience
- The importance of a well curated Instagram
- How Taylor grew his Instagram from under 1000 to over 35,000 in such a short amount of time!
- The important of in person gallery showings for Taylor
- The one thing Taylor would do if he could go back in time to kickstart business faster