Mark Rossetto is a life and business coach for photographers. With decades of experience he is also an AIPP Master Photographer. Today he shares some great tips on how to get more photography clients and make more money!
In this episode you will learn:
- How Mark got his accidental start in photography
- How to know when to start a photography business
- How to get more leads for your photography
- How to determine how to price your photography
- How to market your photography
- Working on Photography sales funnels
- How to start with In Person Sales
- What to say when people ask if you're just starting out
- The most important aspect of photography you should be focusing on right now!
- What marketing should look like
- Setting goals for your photography
- When the main photographer didnt show up to work, I was forced to learn photography quick!
- Photography is the end product not the catalyst to book you
- Educate the people you talk to that youre a good photographer
- I started in person sales immediately!
- Get out of your circle of friends and get paying clients!
- Just deliver an incredible client experience
- Let your clients know you're looking out for them
- Your one objective is to get their email of phone call, to start building a connection
- When youre starting out word of mouth is everything
You have to bedazzle your clients with your knowledge