Matt Payne is a Colorado Landscape Photographer and host of the "F-Stop Collaborate and Listen" Photography podcast
Want more from this weeks guest? Just say...
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- How Matt got his start in photography
- How Matt used his first camera
- What motivated Matt to learn photography
- Where Matt got inspired to grow his knowledge of photography
- How much photography is planned vs how much of a shot is magic
- The best thing Matt ever did to grow his photography community
- The lessons Matt's parents instilled in him to make him a better photographer
- Some must have gear for getting started with Landscape photography
- How night photography helped Matt better understand his camera settings
- One of the hardest aspects of landscape photography to learn
- Immediate signs of an amateur landscape photographer
- What Matt does when he shows up at a location and the conditions do not work out
- Colorado Landscape Photographer Matt Payne's website
- F-Stop Collaborate and Listen Podcast
- Matt Paynes Instagram
- When I first started, I just pointed the camera at everything and didn't know what I was doing.
- I checked out every photography book at the library and became self-taught
- I have this struggle between my passions of climbing tall mountains and taking photos
- I would spend a couple hours a night experimenting with my camera to gain a better understanding of settings.
- Don't be afraid to other photographers question
- Sometimes you have to make the best of what nature gives you