Jordan Younce is a Real Estate photography out of North Carolina and host of the Road to Full Time Podcast. Today he shares so much on the world of Real Estate photography, how to get started, how to make money, and what to shoot.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How Jordan got into Real Estate photography
- The passion Jordan finds in Real Estate photography
- What Jordan looks for when he shows up to a new house to photograph
- Where Jordan Learned Real Estate Photography
- How Jordan used the internet to book his first real estate photography gig
- How you can get started in real estate photography
- What gear you need to start shooting Real Estate photography
- The most important lesson Jordan learned while shooting
- Why real estate photographers have such a hard time getting started out
- The power of curiosity
- What Jordan did on a family beach vacation that grew his real estate photography
- How to work with real estate agents
- How to get inspiration in real estate photography
- How you can build your real estate photography portfolio for cheap!