Today's guest is photography business coach, Bernie Griffiths. Coming from a working class family in England, Bernie Griffiths has owned a wedding and portrait business for over 40 years. While he still photographs weddings and portraits his passion is now teaching and consulting with photographers, to help them fast-track their businesses.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- How Bernie got his start in photography
- How much Bernis bought a photography studio for
- What Bernie learned as the head photographer for a cruise ship
- The importance of marketing
- The power of a competition box
- The definition of selling and the key to conquering your fear
- How raising your prices will get you more clients
- Bernies soft sale method
- Bernie's Website
- Bernie's Book "Success Secrets of a Professional Photographer"
- Bernie's 5 Week coaching program