Daily Photo Q&A #26: The Worst Part About Being A Photographer

Todays Question: Whats the worst part about being a photographer?

Being a full time photographer is not all peaches and cream. I work about 30 hours a week on my photography and on average an hour a week shooting. That means I spend less than 10% of my time behind the camera. The other 90% of the time Im trying to convince people to pay me to spend more time behind the camera. Today I talk about some of the worse aspects of being a photographer and how you can mitigate the bad parts so you can spend more time shooting!


Enjoyed todays answer? Check out more recent questions!